Today, FIG POS released an update to all current customers. There are several improvements and fixes in this new build. The highlights are listed below. Please let us know if you have any issues. In addition the application has been updated on the iTunes App store and we encourage everyone to download that update today if you have not already done so. We can be reached by phone at 1-855-4FIGPOS. (1-855-434-4767) You may also text us at 1-855-971-0852 if you would prefer.
- Cleaned up tiles
- Shaded categories
- Moved category headers to the left side of the screen
- Moved search and custom item to the right allowing more tile space
- New framework has been put in place to prevent users from overwriting each-others orders.
- Several improvements to ipad stability.
- Improvements made in customer screen interaction handling.
- Several fixes and improvements for gift cards.
- Improved several printer related issues
- Printers now have the option to have a shared setting. This allows you to establish a single kitchen printer across all devices and only have to program it one time.
- Printers can now be renamed for easier identification.
- Screen now allows movement left and right to see all outstanding orders.
- Can view the 6 most recently cleared by tapping left.
- Allows orders to be minimized while pending completion. These can then be expanded to view and complete.
- Ability to utilize multiple iPads to show more pending kitchen orders.
- Added order count to Kitchen icon on the navigation bar.
For more information on the kitchen screen you can review the following training videos:
Enabling Kitchen Screen
Kitchen Display Screen Usage
Clearing an order from the Kitchen Screen
Order History Improvements
- Counter added to show number of open orders.
- Ability to select multiple orders at once, this will allow for mass update actions previously unavailable.
- Layout now shows the owner on the left of order.
- When a user attempts to clock out of the application, they must now close all their open orders or assign them to another user
- They will be presented with a calculation of worked hours for the day and sales totals that they can print if they would like.
Training on Close Out process can be viewed here.
A new Instant Feedback button is now available. This button will send a screen shot and report to the FIG POS service and development team when pressed. This is the first step in the direction of better feedback and quicker customer service. If you run into any issues that are abnormal, feel free to press the L icon in the lower left hand corner of the screen. Please provide as much detail as possible when submitting an item for review. If you don’t have time, that’s fine, just tap and go.
- Text and email blasting from within the CRM are now available. To use this feature please contact your rep. or our service team at 1-855-4FIGPOS
- You can now manage most gateway transactions through the back office. You may review old batches, issues partial credits and total voids where needed from the back office. If you would like to enable this feature, please contact the service team at 1-855-4FIGPOS.
- You can now log into multiple databases at the same time in the back office. This is useful for customers with multiple locations they must manage. In the upper right hand corner of the back office you will see an arrow with the option to add another account.
- New Gift Card Reporting is now available.
- The Total Sales box now reflects Gift Card sales and redemption properly.
- There is now a Gift Card icon on the Checkout Sales page that shows outstanding gift cards, Sales and Redemption by date.